Vismets - Second album
Vismets has always been an ambitious project.
Right from their first album the group has focused its efforts on producing the highest quality sound and image which has resulted in the resounding success recognized today.
Vismets has become a force to be reckoned with on the Belgian rock scene!
A second album is an important step in an artist’s career.
Vismets aim to raise the bar even higher. For that we must acquire the necessary resources in order to gain recognition both in terms of sound and image.
How will the funds be invested?
As a first step these 50.000 euros will provide us with a top international music producer and the time required for recording:
- one month’s lockout for preproduction
- one month’s recording
- three weeks’ mixing
- creating a video clip in the most favorable conditions
In addition to the amounts which figure in the right hand column, you could recoup your outlay or even double it.
- in the case of 50.000 physical and digital albums sold, Vismets will reimburse you 50% of your investment
- in the case of 100.000 albums sold, your total investment will be recouped.
- in the case of 150.000 albums sold, Vismets will double your investment
This is why we invite you to be part of the adventure.
Promotion and Marketing
Once the album is recorded, it will be distributed in France by the Roy Music/ Universal label, in Belgium by Dozer/Play It Again Sam, in Germany by Rough Trade, in Switzerland by Discoffice and in Spain by Karonte.
Other horizons are being explored.
Be part of the adventure!
Interested in finding out more about Vismets? Click onto this link
sold on € 50.000
This project will end on July 31, 2012 at 11:00